martes, 4 de octubre de 2011

THE QUESTION

Life is so short when it passes so slowly
and I wanna live fast, more than ever I stop here
where can I go to, if I ignore the path in front me
if I come from you; no where, no time, the eternity

Where are the answers that we all need?
it's the question we always think
all the questions are already solved
inside our souls and behind your love

Life is so unknown, it turns into uncountable ways
you have one life now, what are you gonna do in your time?
I should live your love, look for you, believe and have faith
hear your voice from everyone,
though I couldn't understand anything

1 comentario:

  1. siempre he escuchado decir que las buenas acciones atraeran buenas circunstancias hacia nosotros.. pero la verdad, yo he visto como cosas buenas pasan a personas de malas acciones y cosas malas a personas de buen corazon, pues soy conciente y sé que cuando llueve, el agua cae sobre todos, buenos y malos... aun asi estoy segura que la bondad siempre sera el mejor camino

    ResponderEliminar